History Of School
This School was initially started as Govt. Primary School in 1958 in a building constructed by the village Panchayat. It was upgraded as Govt. Middle School, Govt. High School, Govt. Senior Secondary School and Govt. Model Senior Secondary School in 1968, 1970, 2007 and 2013 respectively.
This school is affiliated to C.B.S.E and is running in double shift. The School is catering to children of Maloya Village, Maloya Colony and adjoining areas of Punjab. We lay emphasis on outdoor education and exploration. A Proposal for construction of additional building and refurbishment is in pipeline. It has achieved enviable reputation in the field of academics as well as extra-curricular activities.